Our global meetup program facilitates the growth of the global community of green software practitioners.
The GSF Meetup program supports local user groups meeting up regularly across the world to discuss and connect over a shared interest of green software.
We cover for the costs of running a meetup on Meetup and provide meetup organizations with support in the form of assets, materials, sourcing speakers, project management, anything to help reduce the burden of running a local user group and help the local meetup run successful events.
For organizers intersted in starting their own meetup group around green software or helping co-organize one of our existing meetup groups please read our Organizer Guide
- Meetup Pro Page: https://www.meetup.com/pro/gsf/
- Project Wiki
- GitHub Repository: https://github.com/Green-Software-Foundation/meetup
- Public Discussion Forum: https://github.com/Green-Software-Foundation/meetup/discussions
- Project Management: https://github.com/orgs/Green-Software-Foundation/projects/20
- For members: Our main form of communication is email via email@example.com.
- For non-members: The best method of communication is to start a conversation in our GitHub Dicussons Forum.